Office Address: Catholic University College of Ghana
Mr. Paul K Yeboah was appointed a Tutor in February 2004 and upgraded to Lecturer in June 2008. He is currently a Deputy Finance Officer and Ag. Finance Officer of the University College.
Mr. Yeboah is pursuing a Doctor of Philosophy degree programme in Mathematical Statistics at Kwame Nkrumah University of Science & Technology (KNUST) and possesses the following academic and professional qualifications:
1) BSc Computer Science (KNUST,2003);
2) MSc Industrial Mathematics (KNUST, 2008);
3) Chartered Accountant (ICAG, 2013);
4) Chartered Tax Practitioner (CITG, 2017);
5) Post Chartered Diploma in Treasury and Financial Risk Management (ICAG, 2020).
He is currently serving on the following board and committees:
1) Member, Board of Directors of Capital Rural Bank Ltd.;
2) Chairman, Sunyani Municipal Audit Committee;
3) Chairman, Pru East District Assembly Audit Committee;
4) Chairman, Dormaa East District Hospital Audit Committee
Mr. Yeboah has published in international and very recognised journals
He is married and blessed with three children and likes programming, reading and exercising