STAFFING AT THE PRESIDENT'S OFFICE
- Prof. Daniel Obeng-Ofori: (President) PhD in Agricultural Entomology, MPhil. in Applied Biology, BSc. Agriculture (Crop), University of Cambridge (UK)
- Mr. Hammond Oppong Kwarteng:- M. Phil,(Human Rights) UEW (GH) :- Assistant Registrar(VC's Secretary), Head of University Relations and Publicity
- Mrs. Kate Kirk-Mensah, BSc. Business Admin, IPS, (GH) :- Senior Administrative Assistant
STAFFING AT THE REGISTRY
- Mr. Emmanuel K. Kaba:- MPA UG, (GH), M A (International Relations) University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands :- Deputy Registrar
- Mrs. Mercy Obeng-Tuaah; B Sc. in EBA UG (GH) :- Assistant Registrar : Human Resource
Rev. Sr. Dery Priscilla; M.A Human Resource Management UCC, PGDE,UCC, B A (Sociology & Eng.), KNUST (GH) :- Assistant Registrar(Exams)
- Mr. Abdul-Razak; HND, Cape Coast Poly; Construction Technician, Ho Poly :- Senior Clerk of Works
- Mr. George K. Antwi; Gov’t Secretariat Cert. Grade I &II :- Principal Administrative Assistant
- Mr. Enoch Arthur; BA (Integrated Dev’t Studies) UDS (GH) :- Principal Administrative
- Mrs. Asianab, Evelyn: HND (Secretaryship & Mgt Studies), Accra Poly. Principal Administrative Assistant
- Mr. Jacob Agyei; B.E. (Computer Engineering) KNUST (GH) :- Senior ICT Assistant
- Mr. Samuel Gati;BSc. Computer Science(UG), Dip in MT & Computer Hardware :- Principal Technician
- Mr. Joseph N. Nettey; IT, IPMC; Dip. In Computer Hard ware, Vision one Systems :-
- Ms Rita Achiaa Manu; NVTI Grade 1&2; Cert in HS & VS :- Matron
- Mr Ernest Sarba; NIVT, Cert. in construction Electrical :- Artisan (Electrician)
- Mr Isaac Kwasi Foh; Construction Technician part III :- Artisan (Building Construction)
- Mr Kwame Frimpong; NVIT Proficiency Grade II Level :- Plumber
- Mr Robert Kwaku Ampofo :- Driver Grade I
- Ms CynthiaTuuripuo Ziem; Gen. Bus. Cert. , Sunyani Polytechnic :- Clerk Grade II
- Mr. Yeboah Paul Kwame: MSc.(Industrial Mathematics),CA (GH): Ag. Finance Officer
- Mr. Jones Osei Amoah, BSc.(Computer Science) KNUST(GH) :- Senoir ICT Assistant.
- Mr. Mohammed Liyawu, Bachelor of Commerce(B.Com) UCC(GH):- Accouting Assistant (Cashier)
- Ms. Mavis Sedodo, HND (Accounting) Accra Poly :- Accounting Assistant
- Michael Batsa Akuffo: BSc. EBA, UG, Legon (GH) :- Senior Administrative Assistant
INTERNAL AUDIT DEPARTMENT
- Mrs. Grace Nador Nanjo, MSC Accounting, BBA Accounting (ICAG): - Deputy Internal Auditor - CUCG
- Mr. Augustine Barnie, BSc. Administration (Accounting), UG, Legon :- Senior Audit Assistant.
- Mr.Godwin Asanga, HND (Jnr. Audit Assistant)
- Mr. Charles Arthur; BA, Philosophy and History, Legon; MA Library Stds. Legon :-Ag. Librarian
- Mr. Julius W. Nuokpenibe; B.A, Information Studies, Legon :- Junior Assistant Librarian,
- Mr. Solomon Tsiasie; Diploma, Library Studies, Legon :- Senior Library Assistant
- Rev. Fr. Peter Yaw Oppong-Kumi, PhD., Catholic Theology, University of Tuebingn, Germany
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
Full Time - Lecturers
- Rev. Msgr. Prof. Stephen Ntim (PhD, Psychology of Education, Pontifical Salesian University (UPS), Rome) :- Dean of International /Senior Lecturer
- Dr Alfred Kuranchie: (Phd Social of Edu. M.Phil, Sociology of Education) University of Cape Coast: Dean of Education/Senior Lecturer
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- Rev.Fr. Augustine Owusu Addo (PhD, Educational Administration) : HOD
- Ms. Mavis Okyere: (M.Phil, Mathematics Education, University of Cape Coast)
- Mr. Stephen Nanyele:(M.Ed, Educational Administration, University of Winneba)
- Mr. Tabi Arhin Paul ( M.ED, English University of Education, Winneba)
- Mr. Thomas-Mensah Amoako (M.Phil, Geography:, University of Ghana)
- Mr. Larbi Ernest (M.Phil UCC(GH)) HOD
- Mr. Akpakli Emmanuel Yao (MA KNUST (GH))
- Mr. Isaac Kwasi Henyo (M.Phil, Sociology of Education, University of Ghana )
- Mr. Ali Dayinday Salifu (M.Phil, Science Education, University of Cape Coast)
- Mr. Michael Opoku Manu (B.A, University of Ghana, Dip. Basic Education, UCC)
- Mrs. Theresa Agbezudor; MBA (Human Resource Mgt.) UG (GH) :- Assistant Registrar
FACULTY OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY (ICST)
Full –time Lecturers
- Dr. Gyaase Patrick Ohemeng (PHD):(Ag. Dean) PHD Information Tech., MSc. Information Technology, Univ. of West England, Bristol
- Dr. Peprah Alex Kwaku (PHD) Applied Mathematics, MSc. Industrial Mathematics, KNUST, Kumasi : HOD
- Rev. Fr. Philip Amankwa-Danquah: MSc., PhD., Fordham, New York, HOD ICT UNIT
- Mr. Michael Opoku; MSC Information Tech. KNUST, BSc (Computer Science) UG (GH)
- Mr. Srekumah Clement Kodjo: MSc., Mathematics, KNUST, Kumasi
- Ms. Asante Audrey: MSc. ICT Management, Osei Tutu Inst. For Advance Studies, : Head of Department
- Mr. Vincent Amankonah: BSc. Computer Science, UG, Legon
FACULTY OF PUBLIC HEALTH AND ALLIED SCIENCES(PHAS)
- Dr. Bawontuo, Vitalis (PhD):(Ag. Dean), M.Sc., Health Services Planning Management, KNUST, Kumasi
- Mr. Luke Ojo:MSc. Health Education and Promotion, KNUST, Kumasi: HOD
- Asinor, Charles: M.Phil, Intercontextual Theology, Univ. of Oslo; MPH, Community, Health , West Chester University of Pennsylvania.
- Ayawine, Alice: MSc. Health Education and Promotion, KNUST, Kumasi.
- Kyere Vincent Nartey: MSc. PhD, Environmental Systems Analyst & Mgt., KNUST, Kumasi
- Ms. Millicent Naapire, HND (Secretaryship & Mgt Studies), Cape Coast Poly :- Administrative Assistant(secratary)
FACULTY OF ECONOMICS AND BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (EBA)
- Dean : Prof.Ebow Mensah
- Rev. Msgr. Dr. Seth Osei-Agyemang,PhD Admin. & Management (NY)
- Dr. Akomea, Kwamena Sackey: DBA, Swiss. DBA, Swiss Mgt Center , Switzerland; Intern'al EMBA, Paris Graduate Sch. Of Mgt
- Mrs. Korang Vida (Mrs): MSc., International Policy Analysis Univ. of Bath, UK.
- Dr. Opoku, Mustapha Osman: MA, Human Resource Development, Univ. of Cape Coast, Cape Coast, Ghana.
- Mr. Nyarkoh, Bright James: M.Phil, Development Studies, Cambridge Univ, UK.
- Mr. Akwaa-Sekyi Ellis:M. Phil, Banking & Finance, KNUST, Kumasi, Ghana.
- Mr. Agbozo, George Kafui: MBA, Marketing, Univ. of Ghana, Legon.
- Mr. Frimpong Stephen: MBA, Accounting, KNUST, Kumasi, Ghana.
- Mr. Bediako, Yaw: MSc., Accounting and Finance, Univ of London( LSE), UK; FCCA (UK), ICA(GH).
- Mr. Hoedofia Mabel Akosua: MBA, Financial Management, Coburg Univ., Germany.
- Mrs Sackey Elizabeth: MA. Human Resource Management, Univ. of Cape Coast, Cape Coast
- Mr. Ayentimi Desmond Tutu: MBA Human Resource Management, KNUST Kumasi, Ghana
- Mr. Awuma Williams : M.Phil UCC (GH)
- Mr. Appiah, Amankwah Isaac : M.Phil, KNUST (GH)
- Mr. Yeboah Kwabena Obiri (Tutor), MBA, Leipzig (Germany)
- Mr. Kofi Nimo Amponsah, MBA (Strategic Management and Management Consulting), KNUST (GH) :- Assistant Registrar
- Mr. Ntoah-Boadi, Samuel: MBA, Accounting, Univ. of Ghana, Legon
Senior Research Assistants
- Mrs Amoako Doris: BSc. Economics & Business Administration UG, Legon
- Ms. Dorgbetor Eunice: BSc. Economics & Business Administration UG, Legon
FACULTY OF RELIGIONS & SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Fr. James Yamekeh Ackah, PhD, Dogmatic/Systematic & Ecumenical Theology, Univ. of Innsbruck: Dean
- Fr. Dr. Charles Bruno Kabir: PhD, Pastoral Theology, St John Lateran Univ., Rome : Dean of Students Affairs
- Fr. Peter Nkrumah Amposah, PhD, Journalism, Southern Illinois, USA
- Fr. Michael Ntow, PhD, Catholic (Dogmatic/Systematic) Theology, Univ. of Strasbourg II
- Fr. Peter Oppong-Kumi: PhD, Theology, Universitat Tubingen, Germany
- Rev. Fr. Kumi George Kwame (Msgr) : PhD, Systematic Theology, Fordham (NY)
- Rev. Fr. Takyi John : PhD, Formative Spirituality, Duquesne (Pennysylvania)
- Rev. Fr. Asiedu Preprah Martin : PhD, Melbourne (Australia)
- very Rev. Amankwa Andrew : PhD, Theology, Pontifical (Rome)
- Rev. Fr. Poku Thomas Appiah (Fr) : MA , New York (USA)
Mr. Livingstone P. Fidelis, MA, B.A. Religious Studies, UG, Legon
SCHOOL OF RESEARCH AND GRADUATE STUDIES
- Rev. Fr. (Prof) Amponsah Peter Nkrumah, PhD. Journalism Sn III, (USA) : Dean
- Mrs. Grace Ahenkan Arthur, MBA, Management Studies, UCC (GH) :- Assistant Registrar
- Msgr. George Kwame Kumi, PhD, Systematic Theology Fordham Univ. NY
- Fr. John Takyi, PhD, Formative Spirituality Duquesne Univ.
- Fr. Martin Asiedu Preprah, PhD, Biblical Studies, Austrian Catholic Univ.
- Very Rev. Andrew Amankwaa: PhD, Theology, Pontifical Urbaniana Univ.
- Fr. Thomas Appiah Poku: M. A, Liturgical Studies, St. John’s Univ.-528
- Mr. Yeboah Mensah-Aborampah Nana: M.A, English, Univ. of Ghana, Legon
- Mr. Kpeiku Dominic: M. Phil, French, Univ. of Cape Coast
- Mr. Adjei-Yeboah Kofi: M. Phil, English, KNUST, Kumasi
- Mrs Agbemelo-Tsomafo, Larissa: M.Phil, French, University of Ghana, Legon